Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Introduction

I'm unemployed this summer--what better time to focus on my writing? I'll be posting my stories on different sites, depending on whether they're urban fantasy, fantasy or, um, erotic fiction. I write that last genre under a different name. (Yes, I'm blushing! But eventually I'll find the courage to share that name here.)

Meanwhile, I wanted a place to post about my struggles with writing: the way my stomach twists when I can't find the right phrase and the way I cringe when I read my attempts at description. But I want to share my triumphs too, plus some drabbles, flash fiction pieces and short stories that don't fit the genres of my other sites.

I love comments, so please let me know what you think. I can take criticism--although I find it most helpful  when it's polite and constructive. I promise to be polite in return.

Thanks for stopping by--enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment