Saturday, January 1, 2011

Books I've Read in 2011

Here's a place for me to keep track of all the books I start and finish reading this year. Each title links to my review of the book on my book review blog or on Goodreads.

Ok, here's my list:

1. Convincing Arthur by Ava March (4 out of 5 stars)
2. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (4 out of 5 stars)
3. Adrien English Mystery #3: The Hell You Say by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
4. Adrien English Mystery #4: Death of a Pirate King by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
5. Adrien English Mystery#5 The Dark Tide by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
6. The Good Thief by James Buchanan (4 out of 5 stars)
7. Duck by Kim Dare (3 out of 5 stars)
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (5 out of 5 stars)
9. I Spy Something Bloody by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
10. (Matthew Shardlake Mystery #1) Dissolution by C. J. Sansom (4 out of 5 stars)
11. In a Dark Wood by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
12. A Limited Engagement by Josh Lanyon (4 out of 5 stars)
13. (Matthew Shardlake Mystery #2) Dark Fire by C. J. Sansom (4 out of 5 stars)
14. (Matthew Shardlake Mystery #3) Sovereign by C. J. Sansom (4 out of 5 stars)
15. The Gentleman and the Rogue by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon (3 out of 5 stars)
16. The French Have a Word for It by Josh Lanyon (4 out of 5 stars)
17. I Spy Something Wicked by Josh Lanyon (5 out of 5 stars)
18. Love Ahead: Expect Delays (4 out of 5 stars)
19. Saviour by Jade Falconer (3 out of 5 stars)
20. Strapless by Honoria Ravena (2 out of 5 stars)
21. Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan (5 out of 5 stars)
22.
23.
24.
25.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to make a list, though I think I wouldn't have the patience to do it (which is why I'm liking Goodreads!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goodreads! And, in fact, I've signed up for three separate 2011 challenges over there. But I figured I'd keep my own list as well, especially since not all the challenges overlap. :)

    ReplyDelete